The Atak Arms Zoraki 918 is an accurate replica of the Beretta M92. Originally designed for the Italian army, The Beretta model 92 is most well known by the military specification version M9. This version of the M92 was the the standard firearm for the US Armed Forces.
• Semi-automatic – Double Action
• Mechanism - locked by hardened steel side button when clip is empty
• Magazine - Release button at the bottom
• Hardened steel reinforced cock
• Hardened steel shell launcher and puller extractor
• Steel-reinforced zinc alloy mechanism (slide)
• Polymer frame
• Blank Ammunition Caliber: 9MM P.A.K.
• Magazine Capacity: 18 + 1
• Barrel Length: 5.18"
• Overall Length: 8.62"
• Weight: 1.90lb
• Blank Pistol
• Signal Flare Extension
• Cleaning brush
©2020 | armory.net. all rights reserved.